About Blog

Created for people who are:
Fearless,
Factual,
Fun,
Fit,
Fashionable,
&
Fabulous
about the Fundamentals of life
by a Female who is all of the above and so much more...

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Every saint & Every Sinner...


Some people have asked me why I made the choice to call the blog, The Ultimate F Bomb.
Well, here's the answer; we are all Flawed, (including myself) and its a simple reminder that although everyone Falls short of the glory of God, to those who believe, he still shows us mercy, grace, and Forgiveness. (See...another Fab "F" word.) Since I am no stranger to dropping the occasional F bomb... ( or sin for that matter) I thought I could use that to my advantage to grow a vocabulary of much better words that begin with the letter F! We all have our shortcomings, we all sin, and in spite of those shortcomings and sins, our creator loves each one of us with a Fervor that only a Faithful Father can Fathom. ❤

No comments :

Post a Comment