About Blog

Created for people who are:
Fearless,
Factual,
Fun,
Fit,
Fashionable,
&
Fabulous
about the Fundamentals of life
by a Female who is all of the above and so much more...

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I better get better at taking pics of my jobs!




So I learned today (my first day as a blogger) that I am not very good at taking pictures of my current projects. Most of the pics I take are for my own use so that I can reference the space while I am shopping for items to fill it with. As I was going through my current projects I realized that I had better get more skilled at taking before and afters, as well as removing some of my own personal items from the shot. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I need to get more proficient at "staging" my photos for this blog.


See example above: my water bottle is on the fireplace, (as is a family name sign that doesn't belong in that space.) Also my purse on the floor and a part of a baby bouncer is in the shot! If you follow this blog, you will see this pic again, only with a much better one (the after) next to it when the job is complete. :)
Since I basically created this whole site in one day, I am going to cut myself a little slack and start again tomorrow. It is after all a new day right? ;) Goodnight y'all! 😘



No comments :

Post a Comment