About Blog

Created for people who are:
Fearless,
Factual,
Fun,
Fit,
Fashionable,
&
Fabulous
about the Fundamentals of life
by a Female who is all of the above and so much more...

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Launching F bombs!

It's a new dawn,
It's a new day,
It's a new life for me
And
I'm feeling GOOD! 
As I launch my blog, this Michael Buble song is playing in the background.So appropriate and several years in the making...here she is...my blog.
Style and decor done my way and hellsyeah, I'm feeling GOOOOOOD!
Born and raised in San Diego, California I got my professional experience and instruction at the school of hard knocks and learned quickly that when opportunity knocks, you open the door. Designing and decorating homes has been a part time job for the last 15 years, with my full time job being raising my two boys Christopher and Caleb. Prior to delivering my first son, Christopher I received many kudos for how I decorated his nursery and this lead to a career in doing interiors. Now that both boys are in school, I have decided to utilize my gifts and put myself to work full time so I can raise these boys and tailor my schedule to adjust to their needs. Being a single mom is no picnic, as Christopher is in what I call full blown teen-life-crisis, and Caleb is just starting out in Kindergarten. Follow me on my journey as I am finding out that life has much to offer, especially when you follow God.

 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them. Romans 12:6


No comments :

Post a Comment