About Blog

Created for people who are:
Fearless,
Factual,
Fun,
Fit,
Fashionable,
&
Fabulous
about the Fundamentals of life
by a Female who is all of the above and so much more...

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sneak peek at The Parrino Residence...

Since I have always been the type of person who is multi-tasking (or as I typically say trying to fit 10lbs of crap in a 5lb bag) I am having a difficult time training myself to take before and after pics of my jobs. Last post, I showed you a pic of my picture taking skills (or lack of them) for blogger. Well, here's a sneak preview of the "after"....

Same fireplace, small yet simple details, high appeal, low cost. 


In the details: 

Clock:  Bond Street 30" Wall Clock
            Homedecorators.com $219

Small brown glass candles: Homegoods $4.99 ea

Small red glass votives: Homegoods $7.99 for a package of six (available in other colors

Wall color: Frazee Paint Daplin #8234m eggshell finish 

               BEFORE:
 
                 AFTER:
                   BEFORE:
                     AFTER:
                     

And one happy homeowner...


Details on the media niche to come soon. Stay posted! ;)

















No comments :

Post a Comment